FiberTrain 2016 Has been relocated to Indian Creek Winery as a Leap Year Gathering, a place to get together while Lloyd Square is made even better for 2017!
You must have submitted an application and have been accepted by email to purchase your booth fees here.
Please find the booth options by clicking the tab to the right, and use your coupon code to register for 2016 if you had already paid for 2017.
READ the info below before purchasing your 2016 booth, as your purchase is an acceptance of our 2016 cancellation terms and conditions. You may return to this page at any time to review load-in times & vendor info, as this purchase is the only contract required to participate in the 2016 FiberTrain Gathering at Indian Creek.
Changes to FiberTrain 2016:
- Location: Indian Creek Winery
- Dates: Saturday & Sunday, May 28/29 only - no gathering on Monday
- Times: 12pm-5pm, Vendors load in on Sat. at 8:00am, ready to sell by 12noon. Please check in at the FiberTrain Info Booth upon arrival to be shown your space.
- Facilities: Gorgeous rows of lawn, ready for tents among the gardens, no indoor vending available in 2016. No power available at booths, water accessible.
- Animal pens will not be included in 2016, vendor spaces with product only
Sheep Shearing from 12-5pm on Sunday by Daren Withers, open to the public or vendors who can hold sheep before and after shearing in a trailer or transport home if temps are high.
Demos/Workshops: Free to the public, provided by YOU and FTF staff. Please submit demo ideas in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org with title, date, & time within show hours by April 31 to have your demo listed in the public festival event schedule. They can be at your booth or at a table in the public demo space.
- Fleece Sale: will commence on Sunday at 12noon. Fleeces must be checked in for sale by Saturday at 5pm at the FiberTrain Festival Info Booth. Fleeces must be given judges marks within the sale and may not be sold from vendor booths directly. See more info on the fleece sale HERE.
- Peter's Rainbow Fleece will still be donated and raffled off to help defray costs for FiberTrain Festival. Help us promote raffle sales by sharing the post from the FTF Facebook page and your booths: he is our main sponsor this year!
- Purchase of your booth equals acceptance of the above changes to FiberTrain Festival, as well as the cancellation policy following:
- Refunds requests not be approved for FiberTrain 2016 due to the short time frame proceeding the event.
- Transfers of booth fees to 2017 may be approved on a case-by-case basis before May 10 2016 if a 2017 application has been filled out and accepted. 2017 booth fees at Lloyd Square are higher and vendor is required to pay the difference before officially listed as a vendor for 2017.